I was sad and forlorn that my Sunday Night double HBOgasm of Entourage and Flight of the Conchords was gone from my life last nite. But was slowly consoled by tonite’s reality tv buffet – no I did not watch Dancing with the Stars- I’ll leave my fellow divas to talk that one. But btw the PUA finale and the new Bachelor this Diva was in hog heaven.
On the pickup artist season finale Kosmo beat Brady for the title and last medallion. As the two finalists had 8 hours to make-over an AFC and transform him from chimp to pimp in a day, surprisingly both student’s students couch closed and number closed. Kind of makes you wonder why it took Mystery weeks to get some of his students to do what Brady and Kosmo got their chumps to do in a day. Despite a stellar performance and what seemed a head-to-head competition, Kosmo was awarded the final medallion and the title forever on his resume – Master Pickup Artist. He will now travel the globe with Mystery, J Dog and Matador perfecting his techniques and wooing women from sea to shining sea.
and so we leave Austin city limits but not much and head to the newest Bachelor featuring Brad, a multiple bar owner from Austin. Now let me just say that I am a bit disturbed that there have now been 3 Bachelors in a row – it used to be they’d alternate Bachelor then Bachelorette. Now us Divas all know that there is NO shortage of single females thus making this somewhat inexcuseable. Plus, I’d rather watch 20 guys than 1.
Ok, so Brad – who seems scared and wide-eyed meets and greets and kisses the lot. And the fashion police need to raid the mansion there was a high percentage of BAD fashion – a majority of these dresses were unflattering and ill-fitting. people, people do you not have a mirror?
So it’s Brad the Bachelor, with standout future Mrs. Brad wannabe’s who include:
1. Jenni – who got the 1st impression rose due to her big smile and somewhat awkward dancing.
2. Morgan – who to the delight of Brad, showed him her webbed toes. (sweet!)
3. The Contortionist – name forgotten but her bending her body so her mouth met her crotch – not so much unforgetttable.
4. Chicken Cutlets Anyone? – this being the bachelorette who stuffed her dress with faux boobs only to have one of them fall out and end up on the cocktail table.
5. Mallory – who turned into a mermaid ditching her evening gown for the bathing suit competition and having a 1 person pool party where she proceeded to tell the Bachelor that he should drop his pants and join her.
This is the 2nd season in a row that hints at trouble in reality paradise with foreshadowing of an ambulance – you’ll all recall how the ambulance made an appearance in the Andy the Bachelor show when Bevin fell and broke her ankle.
blah , blah blah and then 10 women were sent home.